Ladies, this is what I do when I go out on dates. Here are some tips:
- Meet in a public place with a planned activity (dinner, bowling, sports/game, art festival…etc)
- For safety reasons tell close friends where you will be and with whom. (the place, time and name of the person your meeting)
- Set the tone of the date. (Dress and act like a lady)
- Pay for my own meal.
- Provide your own transportation.
- Dress nice for the occasion in good taste.
- Make great conversation and be a good listener.
- Have fun and laugh.
- Do not feel obligated to kiss.
- Do not feel obligated to have sex.
- Focus on your date’s personality.
- Carry yourself like a sophisticated lady.
- Say something to him that he will never forget. (A nice comment)
- Thank him for a wonderful evening.
- Get home safely and let your friends know you’re home.
- Enjoy the luxury of knowing that you had the freedom to enjoy yourself without compromising your morals.
Note: Have a back-up plan in place before hand just in case you feel uncomfortable or unsafe at any time.